We may additionally collect personal data using pixel tags, web beacons or other web site usage tracking technologies. Web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels") are electronic images that may be used on our website or in emails that we send to you. We may use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. Such devices are used to collect non-personal data, such as the identity of the applicable internet service provider, the type of browser software and operating system in use, the date and time of site access, the website address, if any, from which the user linked to the site and other similar traffic-related information. We also may aggregate such information with similar data collected from other users. However, we do not use such data in any way to create or maintain personal data about you.4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
· Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
· Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests, including;
· to deliver relevant content to you;
· to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you;
· to establish, exercise and/or defend our legal rights including in any legal proceedings.
· Where we need to comply with a legal obligation, including:
· complying with any applicable regulatory requirements;
· complying with all applicable laws and Charge Enterprises’s corporate reporting obligations; or
· data protection rules.
· Where you have consented to the particular use of your data, including:
· sending you marketing emails;
· taking part in surveys;
· to respond to requests for information and client inquiries submitted through the website’s Information Request form
· to offer you information and promotional material about the products and services you see on our site.
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out.